I’ve been quoted a few times in interviews and written articles in industry blogs (i.e. other than this one!), here are a selection of links:
- Infosecurity – Romance is Flawed
- The New Stack (podcast) – Show 36: The British Invasion at IBM InterConnect.
- Crunchwear (blog) – You Wear it Well.
- Tech Week Europe – Why mobile apps could be the key to unlocking omnichannel success
- European Communications – Telcos take different approaches to the rise of enterprise apps
- Computer Business Review – From mainframes to mobiles: how IBM keeps up with the iPhone age
- Raconteur (and in print in the Sunday Times): 5 easy steps to integrate apps into your business
- Mobile Business Insights: Employee mobility offers a new way to work
- The New Economy: How can wearables solve problems of the future
- IBM Watson IoT blog – We’re in the midst of an industrial revolution
- Thingmonk 2016 talk (as IBM) – Life on the edge
- Thingmonk 2017 talk (as Salesforce) – Crossing the IoT Chasm
- Salesforce Blog – Four Things You’ll Need to Win with IoT